Balaton Fejlesztési Tanács
WORKING TOGETHER FOR THE FUTURE OF LAKE BALATON…
LBDC considers it important to constantly pay attention to the actions and events taking place in the region in order to gain updated data about the ongoing economic, social and environmental processes, and to share this information with the public including institutions interested in the life and development of the area. Acting as a mediator, the Council is committed to facilitate communication and cooperation of organizations interested in the development of the region. The Act XXI of 1996 on spatial development and planning gave authority and guidance of operation to the Council.
The composition of the Lake Balaton Development Council and the number of delegates with voting rights are determined by the act on regional development in force.
- Representative of the minister responsible for strategic planning of regional development,
- Presidents of the General Assemblies of the 3 competent counties (3 members),
- Representatives the General Assemblies of the 3 competent counties (3 members),
- Representatives of the ministers responsible for the implementation of the sectoral operational programmes (Ministry of National Development, Ministry for National Economy, Ministry of Human Capacities and Ministry of Agriculture) (4 members),
- Representative of the Minister of Prime Minister’s Office.
- Background Analysis;
- Regional Development Concept (-2030);
- Regional Development Programme (Strategy and Operational Programme) (-2020);
- Elaborated project ideas – pursuant to key development objectives and priorities;
- Integrated Regional Development Programme of Lake Balaton – revised version of the development programme in accordance to the sectoral operational programmes.
- Good to live;
- Good to relax and recreate;
- Good to work and establish enterprises.
- Improving public security and water safety;
- Developing coastal and other community areas,
- Providing financial support for events;
- Waste water treatment programme of small villages – supporting the installation of small-scale waste water treatment equipments.